Sunday, February 16, 2014

Maybe Not so Closed

So after talking with a few people we're going to try to keep Providence News open by popular demand.  As I am personally semi-hostile to the coalition I most likely will not be writing but will be trying to make sure articles, etc are somewhat polished.  Turran Dallocort from Forging Industries, Silent Infinity will be 'taking over' as a writer for now.  If others are interested please send try to connect with me in-game in "Hashu" and or send me an eve-mail.  If I don't know you we may need to work on some temporary stuff at first.

In other news I started an Art0n blog which can be found here if your interested in my current endeavors.  May you not be on the receiving end of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name and do not post as Anonymous!